JOB: DIGITAL PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for an ambitious Digital PR Manager to join our team.
You will manage a portfolio of household names from fashion and retail to hotels, food and drink brands and property developments and help them not only get amazing media coverage, but generate great SEO performance with your media and influencer outreach campaigns. You’ll love social media and want to make sure every PR campaign comes to life on the right platforms.
You will have experience in running a team of junior staff by mentoring and developing their skills and working together to plan and deliver exciting campaigns.
Most of all you will LOVE your clients and be brimming with ideas on how to make them famous. You will love planning and be confident in using data to design, deliver and measure your PR activity.
This is the perfect role for someone ready take the next step in a fast-paced, exciting and friendly team environment. Someone who can create exciting ideas, inspire their team and lead by example with amazing results.
This is a role with huge potential at O to grow into a senior position driving our digital PR & SEO strategy across the agency.
APPLY NOW BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND START IN THE NEW YEAR!
Roles at O don’t come along very often so send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and tell us why we should find out more about you.
Application deadline: 01/01/2022 (make us your new year’s resolution!)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Previous SEO or PR agency experience (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of creating sit up out of your chair, spill your coffee, text your friend-type campaign ideas!
- Data-driven planning using all the usual tools from SEMRush to ahRefs , Buzzsumo and Google Trends
- Self-starter who will run all campaign activity to delivery on our client strategies
- A passion for measurement and showing your clients the real-world impact of your team’s campaigns – you’ll just love data
- A trusted voice in the room and confident presenter
- A curious mind and a desire to push yourself and your execs to track new trends, learn new skills and develop
- Confident in managing campaign budgets and team resource planning
- Desire to develop great client relationships so they stay with us forever and trust us to try new ideas
- Someone who gets excited about new business and loves creating amazing pitch ideas
- A great team-mate – we like nice people
- Do work that works
- Be seriously creative
- We’ve got your back
- Choose positivity
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O.
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working.
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- The Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget, mentor & external speakers
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme 2022 – access to experts from fitness & nutrition to financial management or mental health
- Pat on the back scheme
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve.
All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.
We have flexible working in place mixing in-office and WFH, lateral flow testing and a safe office environment, operating within social distancing and Government guidelines.