JOB: ACCOUNT / CONTENT EXECUTIVES
We are looking for Account/Content Executives to join our team and power up their career.
You will get the opportunity to gain invaluable agency experience by working across a wide range of sectors from tech and education, to clean economy innovators and property industry leaders. You’ll be a natural researcher, amazing writer and brimming with creative ideas on how to make content stand out in the crowd.
In this role you’ll help our account managers to activate integrated Content, PR & Social strategies for our clients and you’ll be mentored by some of the best marketers in our region, who will help you to develop new skills and build a great career at O.
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to fast-track their career in a pacey, exciting and friendly team environment.
Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and tell us why we should find out more about you.
Application deadline: 17/05/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Some previous agency or in-house experience is desired in PR, Comms and Marketing
- Great copywriting skills – we’re looking for enthusiastic writers who are passionate about tech, finance, clean energy, property, education and manufacturing sectors
- Confident to talk to media and clients and build relationships
- A curious mind and desire to push yourself to track new trends & learn new skills
- Confident in contributing to internal team meetings and client meetings
- Organised planner and good at account admin and preparing detailed reports
- Active on social media
- A great team-mate – we like nice people
- Do work that works
- Be seriously creative
- We’ve got your back
- Choose positivity
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O including:
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working
- The Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget, mentor & external speakers
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday – Day Off
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme 2022 – access to experts and benefits from fitness & nutrition to financial management and mental health
- Pat on the back scheme
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve.
All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.