job: gRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a talented content creator/graphic designer.
We’re a fast-paced agency producing fully integrated campaigns for a wide range of amazing clients.
In this role you’ll be working alongside our account teams, strategists, influencers, studio team and designers to produce amazing visual content from owned media publications to motion graphics, social campaigns and beyond.
You’ll need to be a team player, a go getter and an all round creative junkie. Our studio produces graphics and visual content using Adobe Creative Suite. Why not show us what you can do, some of what you’ve already done and what you would like to do more of!
Send a copy of your portfolio and CV to email@example.com and tell us why we should work together.
Application deadline: 30/07/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- This is the ideal position for someone with 1-2 years experience looking to take their next step in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. After Effects and Premiere Pro experience would be awesome too.
- Confident to take briefs and contribute to internal account team meetings and client meetings alike.
- A curious mind and desire to push yourself to track new trends & learn new skills.
- A great team-mate – we like nice people, we’re a friendly bunch!
- Do work that works
- Be seriously creative
- We’ve got your back
- Choose positivity
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O including:
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working
- The Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget, mentor & external speakers
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday – Day Off
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme 2022 – access to experts and benefits from fitness & nutrition to financial management and mental health
- Pat on the back scheme
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve. All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.