JOB: Head of Social
Are you a creative social content strategist with an analytical mind? An Instagram innovator, a Facebook fanatic, a TikTok early adopter and have a passion for the latest trends and channels?
If you are a socially native leader looking for your next challenge, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an experienced social media marketer with a proven track record in integrated, earned, and paid social strategy. You’ll be obsessed with metrics and big results, with a passion for creative execution. You’ll be a team player who loves to share your knowledge and will be able to work across b2c and b2b clients and platforms. You’ll be a pro at audience mapping and building social communities that drive engagement and brand love.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our client social retainers and social execution with our studio and content team, taking accountability of all deliverables and key strategy projects.
- Management responsibility for the content executives in relation to social media execution – overseeing their day-to-day workload, acting as guardian and delegating as needed to drive forward team success.
- Act as a collaborative partner to our clients and advice on social media strategy and best practice across our client portfolio – the client guru.
- Be accountable for all social content outputs for the O client portfolio – working closely with the team to approve social content, develop campaigns and track results.
- Own planning and execution of regular social shoots to deliver on-brand / exciting content for our clients.
- Take a lead on new trends in the social world, leading the agency innovation in this space.
- Lead the way for social media reporting and measurement tactics across the client portfolio.
- Drive proactivity in bringing innovative social-first thinking and ideas into the campaign mix.
- Forge strong working relationships with other department leads to align on plans to ensure 360 synergies between Owned, Earned & Paid.
- Lead on all client social media strategies, working with the account leads to ensure social aligns with the client business and campaign goals.
- Manage the delivery of regular reporting on social campaign metrics, social wins and success stories.
- Data driven with an understanding of content tracking systems for all social channels.
- Lead on regular reports with key learnings and insights for the agency and our clients.
- Social media native – deep understanding across channels.
- Understands the value of ‘community and commerce’ and how to balance both.
- Can derive insight from data and is comfortable analysing data and reporting.
- Experience in funnel management, conversion and analytics would be ideal.
- Experience working with influencers and understanding of brand partnership reporting for brands.
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills.
- Experienced in developing and implementing strategic plans with a creative approach.
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O, including:
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working
- Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget and mentor
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday – Day Off
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme – access to experts and benefits from fitness & nutrition to financial management and mental health
- ‘Pat on the Back’ scheme
Send a copy of your CV to Kirsty@o.agency and tell us why we should find out more about you.
Application deadline: 17/05/23
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve.
All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.