job: pr & influencer execs
We are looking for PR & Influencer execs to join our consumer team.
You will get the opportunity to gain invaluable agency experience by working across a wide range of consumer brands and FMCG clients from food and drink, to home and garden, retail and hospitality. You’ll have a passion for influencer marketing, spotting who is trending on TikTok, Instagram and more. You’ll wake up with the news and social media, be a creative writer and brimming with big ideas on how to make content grab attention.
In this role you’ll help our account managers to activate integrated Content, PR & Social strategies for our clients and you’ll be mentored by some of the best marketers in our region, who will help you to develop new skills and build a great career at O.
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to fast-track their career in a pacey, exciting and friendly team environment.
Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we should find out more about you.
Application deadline: 05/01/2023
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Some previous agency or in-house experience is desired in PR, Influencer, Comms and Marketing
- Great copywriting skills – we’re looking for creative writers who are passionate about consumer brands
- You’ll be bang on trends and obsessed with finding the reactive news hooks
- Confident to talk to media, influencers and clients and build relationships
- A curious mind and desire to push yourself to track new trends & learn new skills
- Confident in contributing to internal team meetings and client meetings
- Organised planner and good at account admin and preparing detailed reports
- Super active on social media
- A great team-mate – we like nice people
- Do work that works
- Be seriously creative
- We’ve got your back
- Choose positivity
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O including:
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working
- The Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget, mentor & external speakers
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday – Day Off
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme 2022 – access to experts and benefits from fitness & nutrition to financial management and mental health
- Pat on the back scheme
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve.
All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.