SERIOUSLY CREATIVE PR ACCOUNT MANAGER NEEDED…
Ready to take the next step in your PR and communications career? We are searching for an experienced PR Account Manager to join our award-winning consumer team. Someone who is as confident chatting to journalists as they are crafting stories and who thrives on gaining impactful coverage for their clients.
Can you get people talking about our clients’ latest products, think outside of the box to tell stories for national media outlets and write great copy which makes people sit up and pay attention? We want to hear from you.
Our consumer teams work with a whole host of house-hold names from fashion and retail to hospitality, food and drink including UK super brand Flymo, Fenwick, Charles Clinkard Group and MetroCentre -and we’re looking for the best of the best to join them.
This is the perfect role for someone ready take the next step in a fast-paced, exciting and forward-thinking creative agency. Someone who can write eye-catching copy, is a social media whizz and wants to make things happen.
Roles at O don’t come along very often so send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we should find out more about you.
Application deadline: 01/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Previous agency or integrated in-house experience
- Experience of writing sit up out of your chair, spill your coffee, text your friend-type copy for press, social media and digital
- Attention to detail
- A healthy respect for deadlines
- A trusted voice in the room
- A curious mind and a desire to push yourself to develop
- Ambition and confidence to always create work that works
- Do work that works
- Be seriously creative
- We’ve got your back
- Choose positivity
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O.
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working.
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget and mentor
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve.
All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.
We have flexible working in place, daily testing and a safe office environment, operating within social distancing and Government guidelines