JOB: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Ready to take the next step in your career? We are searching for an experienced agency B2B Account Manager to join our award-winning team. Someone who is as confident pitching new ideas to clients as they are planning and activating an integrated marketing campaign end-to-end and managing a team of execs.
Our client services account managers plan and project manage a portfolio of accounts, ensuring all activity is road-mapped against client strategy and budget. This role will focus on the corporate arena, with exciting national clients spanning legal, tech, finance, clean energy, property, education and manufacturing sectors.
You will thrive on measuring the impact of your clients’ campaigns and creating strategies for ongoing success, producing work that works every time
This is the perfect role for someone ready take the next step in a fast-growing, exciting and forward-thinking creative agency. Someone who is a project planning whizz and wants to make great things happen within some of the UK’s most exciting sectors.
Send a copy of your CV to Kirsty@o.agency and tell us why we should find out more about you.
Application deadline: 17/05/2022
- Previous agency or integrated in-house experience
- Sector knowledge with a genuine interest in tech, finance, clean energy, property, education and manufacturing sectors
- Experience of writing sit up out of your chair, spill your coffee, text your friend-type copy for press, social media and digital
- Attention to detail
- A trusted voice in the room
- A curious mind and a desire to push yourself to develop
- Ambition and confidence to always create work that works
- Do work that works
- Be seriously creative
- We’ve got your back
- Choose positivity
Alongside a competitive salary that we benchmark annually in the industry, you get a wide-ranging package that benefits your financial, physical and mental health when you work at O, including:
- Flexible working – flexi start and finish times, hybrid office/WFH working
- Ocademy – personalised training plan, training budget and mentor
- PRP bonus
- Pension contributions
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday – Day Off
- Social squad – a calendar of team events, nights out and activities
- Oway Day – annual trip away together
- Wellbeing programme – access to experts and benefits from fitness & nutrition to financial management and mental health
- ‘Pat on the Back’ scheme
At O, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels of the clients and communities we serve.
All employment decisions at O are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, skin colour, religion or belief, sexuality, gender identity, age or disability.